Experienced Class Action Lawsuit Attorney in New Mexico
Helping You Take Group Action to Resolve an Employment Law Dispute
It’s not uncommon, in an employment situation, for an employer to engage in wrongful behavior that affects a large number of people. In many of those situations, the individual losses are significant to the victims, but relatively small as far as legal claims are concerned. These circumstances may be ideal for what’s known as a “class action.” If you have a wage and hour claim, or any other employment dispute, and you believe you are one of many who have suffered the same loss, you want to speak to an experienced lawyer to determine whether your collective claims form the basis for a potential class action. We can help.
At Buchanan Law, we bring more than two decades of experience to workers throughout the state of New Mexico. Though attorney Deena Buchanan has handled employment law claims in many states, we focus our practice on disputes arising in New Mexico. Deena is a proven trial lawyer, with extensive experience handling complex, high-stakes litigation. With her practice firmly rooted in New Mexico, she has a thorough understanding of state laws and procedures, as well the New Mexico courts. She’s highly respected by clients, colleagues and judges for her ability to remain calm and composed in any situation.
At Buchanan Law, we take the time to get to know you and learn the details of your case, so that we can customize our counsel to get the outcome you want. To see if you qualify for a free initial consultation, call our office at 505-900-3559 or send us an e-mail.
Our Representation in Class Action Lawsuits
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals with potential class action lawsuits:
- We’ll carefully evaluate your potential claims
- We’ll investigate the extent to which others have similar claims, and will determine whether there are enough similar claims to constitute a class
- If so, we’ll handle all matters to notify potential class members and to certify the class action with the court
- We’ll fully investigate all necessary claims, gathering and preserving evidence to support your case
- We’ll prepare and file all pleadings and other documents to initiate and litigate the class action
- We’ll be your advocate in meetings, hearings and proceedings
- If appropriate, we’ll seek to negotiate a settlement of the class action. We’ll also participate in establishing the formula by which any settlement money is allocated among class members.
Contact an Experienced New Mexico Class Action Lawyer
Take collective action to protect your legal rights in an employment matter. Contact Buchanan Law today or call us at 505-900-3559 to find out if you qualify for a free initial consultation. We can schedule an appointment in the evening or on weekends, if necessary. All major credit cards are accepted.