Personal Injury & Workers Compensation
Our Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Focus
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Dram Shop
- Explosion Injuries
- Future Lost Wages
- Future Medical Costs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents Overview
- Oil Field Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Accidents
- Safety Policies for Oil Fields
- Social Host Liability
- Sleep Apnea While Driving
- Truck Accidents-18 Wheeler Accidents
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Fatigue
- Trucking Safety FAQs
- Wrongful Death
- FAQs About Personal Injury
- Medical Benefits
- Wage Benefits
- Light Duty Assignments
- Retaliation / Wrongful Discharge
- Temporary Total Disability
- Whole Person Injuries
- Secondary Mental Impairment
- Permanent Total/ Partial Disability
- IME(Independent Medical Evaluation)
- Impairment Rating
- FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluation)
- Return to Work
It starts with a simple phone call. I set aside time every week just for consultations. During these initial phone calls, I will listen and will have an honest conversation with you about whether and how I can help.
Personal Injury Cases
Q: I was injured on the job. How will I pay my medical bills?
Q: Q: I was injured on the job. Can I bring a lawsuit in addition to a worker’s compensation claim?
Q: I am an undocumented immigrant. Can I bring a lawsuit if I am injured?
Q: What are the federal regulations regarding time on the road for freight haulers?
Q: Is a driver required to regularly inspect his or her vehicle?
Workers Compensation Cases
Schedule an Appointment with a Proven Lawyer
Discuss your legal challenges with personal injury and medical malpractice. Contact Buchanan Law through our online form or call our offices at (505) 900-3559 to set up an appointment. We are available to meet with you evenings and weekends, if necessary. We take all major credit cards.